Episode Two: More
What a week! Not too terribly much done this past week. Why? Oh, just this and that. Y'know, a root canal and then getting the flu, that's all.
- Pre-med student stuff!
- SDN, Student Doctor Network
- Facebooks groups (too many to link!)
- AMSA, American Medical Student Association
- Stash: Not so much this week except a Lace bobbin winder from CBar5 Creations, a private craftsman out of Utah.
- The Amandine sock project goes to the frog pond!
- Stippers slipper/bedsock pattern by Ashley Knowlton knit up nicely for Mr. Pie
- Handsewn sleeve bits knit while my heinie was in the bed
- Spinning: two small skeins, both 2-ply, 1 Rambouillet with Polwarth, one just Rambouillet.
Hopefully more next week, as I'm feeling much better in both recovery from flu and from the root canal.